- “S” model gets even more chrome: chrome triple clamps, fork sliders, air box cover, engine covers, headlight housing, handlebar risers, etc.
- A 6-degree yoke angle—the first ever on a Star® Motorcycle—makes it possible to achieve that custom raked-out look as well as neutral handling and straight-line cruisability: 33-degree rake plus 6 degrees yoke angle gives total rake of 39 degrees and 102mm of trail.
- 5-spoke wheels carry a 120/70-21-inch bias tire up front, and a wide, 210/40-18 radial out back—the tallest and widest ever on a Star.
- Estimated 42 mpg* means this cruiser can go the distance between fill-ups.
- 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, OHV with 4 valves per cylinder, pushrod 48-degree V-twin pumps out max torque at just 2500 rpm and max power at 4500 rpm for powerful, relaxed cruising.
- Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency along with classically beautiful engine architecture.
- Ceramic-composite plated cylinders for superior heat dissipation with forged pistons cooled by oil jets. Provides outstanding reliability and longer engine life.
- 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing increase power output across the board.
- Computer-controlled, twin-bore fuel injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under all conditions; wide-angle 12-hole fuel injectors provide excellent atomization.
- A 3.5-liter airbox is hidden in the area below the fuel tank for great performance and clean styling.
- Two-into-one-into-two exhaust with Exhaust Ultimate Power valve (EXUP®) inside boosts torque in the 2500~3500-rpm range.
- Special custom-machining of the cooling fin edges gives a jewel-like appearance to the engine as light hits it from different angles.
- All-aluminum cast frame is lightweight, rigid and tuned for light, athletic handling. A light, Controlled-Fill, aluminum swingarm casting complements the bike’s lithe style.
- Low, sculpted seat holds the rider in place, and pullback bars reach back to enforce a casual, urban cruising style.
- A 6-degree yoke angle—the first ever on a street-legal Star Motorcycle—makes it possible to achieve that custom look as well as neutral handling and straight-line cruisability: 33-degree rake plus 6 degrees yoke angle gives total rake of 39 degrees and 102mm of trail.
- Custom 5-spoke wheels carry a 120/70-21-inch bias tire up front, and a wide, 210/40-18 radial out back—the tallest and widest ever on a Star.
- 46mm fork tubes serve a sweet appearance and an excellent ride through 5.1 inches of wheel travel.
- A tucked-out-of-sight single shock with adjustable spring preload out back provides a smooth ride under varying loads.
- Flangeless fuel tank carries a full 4.2 gallons of fuel.
- Front brake master cylinder with integrated lever operates a pair of 298mm front discs squeezed by strong monoblock calipers for excellent power and feel, with a 310mm disc out back.
- Strong, light and narrow belt final drive contains embedded carbon fiber for even greater strength.
- Wiring harness uses super-slim wires for compactness, are lighter weight and switchgear wiring is routed inside the handlebar for a clean appearance.
- Left-thumb operated high-beam switch, and right-thumb activated accessory driving light switch for great visibility.
- Jewel-like fit and finish, and Star quality paint, chrome and attention to detail are evident all over the Raider S.
- Cool, tank-mounted instrumentation complements the custom look, and contains analog speedometer and fuel gauge, along with twin digital tripmeters, odometer and self-diagnostics.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight, LED taillight, and custom amber LED turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
- 02 sensor and three-way catalyst reduce emissions.
- Engine Type: 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled V-twin OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 100.0 x 118.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Twin-Bore electronic fuel injection; throttle position sensor
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed, multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Belt
- Frame: Double cradle
- Suspension / Front: Telescopic fork; 5.1-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Swingarm; 3.5-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc, 310mm
- Tires / Front: 120/70-21M/C 62H
- Tires / Rear: 210/40-18M/C 73H
- Wheels: 5-spoke cast
- L x W x H: 101.2 x 36.4 x 45.9 in
- Seat Height: 27.4 in
- Wheelbase: 70.9 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.2 gal
- Fuel Economy**: 42 mpg
- Wet Weight***: 730 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)